Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

improvements to the background

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karthunk
Karthunk

improvements to the background Empty
PostSubject: improvements to the background   improvements to the background EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:36 pm

BIG thanks to the ff team for the color change. The darker colors are much easier on the eyes.

The move away from getting mercs the exact same as bb is a nice touch. My only gripe would be the blue background when showing the new fams, an all black would be better.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: improvements to the background   improvements to the background EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:39 pm

They also did some other UI changes, including the cell opening animation (no more coffins!).

My favorite change: they added the SKIP button to the bottom-middle of the capture screen just like BB. I no longer have to awkwardly thumb the tiny X in the top corner when playing one handed! Yay!
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: improvements to the background   improvements to the background EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 3:04 pm

One other QOL change I'd like to see is have the [Attack] button moved down to the bottom of the screen; around the same area that the GO button originally is.

Oh also, if they put in an enter button on the marketplace search text box I'd collapse in a fit of happiness seizures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: improvements to the background   improvements to the background EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 5:48 pm

I like to imagine that my forum design had some impact on this design change.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: improvements to the background   improvements to the background EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 6:08 pm

You've been doing a great job Lan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: improvements to the background   improvements to the background Empty

Back to top Go down

improvements to the background
Page 1 of 1