Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blood brothers cross trade?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

blood brothers cross trade? Empty
PostSubject: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 5:49 am

Hiya guy,

before I got stuck into FF I hammered BB quite abit and have built up a fair amount of res and some pretty decent fams, no L's mind you but some worth 50-100 gh though.

I was considering selling the account for cash but if its worth while I wouldnt mind trading it for FF res/ mercs.

for starters I have a minimum of 600 gh 70 md and about 10 or so hbs.

if anyone is intrested in the fams etc please pm and ill get a list with stats etc.

oh and the account is a pk with hb, bomb and pb! Over 200 bugles also!

Thanks d1ff Smile

Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 10:42 am

Sounds like you gave played BB awhile. Most of the players in FF came from BB so it can be very difficult trying to trade across. Especially due to the fact most came from BB so not really looking to get back in. You will probably also get a lot more for the account on the BB forum. On average Res in this game go for a 1/3 of their BB value. 3 mandrakes only worth about 1 PS.

That being said as many Res as you have even converting them at 1:3 ratio you still have enough for an L or 2
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 12:28 pm

Yeah, what Arth said about trying to find a buyer for BB stuff is accurate, I am in the same boat as you, with an inactive account full of teir 1-2 BB fams and have been looking for months to find someone to cross trade without luck.

I would suggest trying the BB forums. I have had a few hits there, but most of the people who went back to BB don't have anything decent to trade for on their FF accounts anyways. I am about to the point where I am going to liquidate my account for horns and trade them accross. I wish you better luck!
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 2:13 pm

Ah I kinda suspected as much, I dunno why but BB just doesnt have the same appeal as this awesome game!

I was looking on the rpg forums to trade my acc and was offered $100 but im very dubious about handing over details with no payment up front! Theres risk each side of course and the forum no longer provides mediators for acc trades, only res, just abit of a waste of the account as now payback alone is worth more than 150 gh!

Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 2:28 pm

thats why i quit. too much inflation in that game. $1000 for a lethal? it's literally impossible for a legitimate player who isn't purchasing resources from bot farmers to get anywhere. This game has so far managed to avoid that sort of attention. What forum did you get that offer from? I will have to try there as that is far better than what I have been offered so far, and I would take it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 4:07 pm

was the bloodbrothers rpg forum, just stuck it up on the cash xchange, was from another user but I was a little hesitant as I know that's a fair price just a little unsure of his intentions!

And yes I got abit fed up with the pressure to buy raid elites tbh.. sod that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood brothers cross trade?   blood brothers cross trade? Empty

Back to top Go down

blood brothers cross trade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: The Exchange :: Trading Post-
Jump to: