Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just noticed this section!

Go down 
+2
dokesh123
darr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
darr
Uncommon
Uncommon

Just noticed this section! Empty
PostSubject: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 11:07 am

Afternoon all,
I've been browsing around the forum for a little while now but this area only caught my eye today.

Play Blood Brothers quite a bit but with all the botting & what-not going on over there I seem to be running to stand still and the forum community doesn't seem anywhere near as close-knit as it is in FF. Very concerned what what I've been reading recently about possible botting happening here also but hopefully Dakota will show at least some level of concern about it!

I think it was sometime just before the infinity gates burnfrost event that I started playing FF, as graff was the first PE guy I put together...hanging onto the big fella for old times sake!

Still enjoying the game, recently started pushing in PvP events as there's no reliance on good allies ;-) and my team is taking shape, but have fun competing in the other events also.

darr9 is my ign so looking forward to seeing you all out there and happy hunting!

Also a long time Fallen Sword player in case anyone here is also over there ;-) but it's quite a different beast.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 12:30 pm

Welcome to cardinal enclave :-)
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 8:42 pm

Welcome... theres alot of teams on here that rank all over from 1-15 to 250-500. Just find a team that suits your style and theres usually one to two spots open each event.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 6th 2013, 10:44 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 12:34 am

Welcome....enter....beware...

Haha. About 6 yrs ago I had this Halloween Skull that sat on the porch railing & had motion sensors. Every time u would walk on my porch it would say that in a creepy voice. I couldn't resist lol

Welcome aboard man!
Back to top Go down
darr
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 6:15 am

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice all :-) Don't worry, I'll keep my eyes peeled for any floating Halloween skulls ;-)
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 7th 2013, 12:53 pm

Howdy. I'll send you a ally req this afternoon. I just cleared out all my old slots and I could use a few new allies that aren't going to quit in the next 2 weeks haha.
Back to top Go down
darr
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! EmptyAugust 8th 2013, 6:39 am

Cheers mamoncrief...I also need to do some very late spring-cleaning of allies!! I think I accepted you this morning...what's your ign?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just noticed this section!   Just noticed this section! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just noticed this section!
Page 1 of 1