Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

release JSON data 24 hours before the event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

release JSON data 24 hours before the event Empty
PostSubject: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 6:34 am

Gday. As tittle said, this is what I think a lot of people want really bad, but just didn't ask. Just before both tower and raid events, the forums get chaotic because of team changes, requests canceled, people dropped out, etc. So this way we will have enough time to think it trough, set up the teams, and get this game to the next level.

Even elite teams often get messed up because of such a short time frame, due to the fact that over 95% of FF players aren't going all out on all events. They make promises, see the crap rewards, then say "meh, screw that, I dont care I aint playing". On the other hand, some dont plan on going high, but if they like the rewards, they decide that their casual allies aren't going to lift enough, and they go searching for others, all in a 2-3 hours timeframe. Wont even talk about the one in charge that has to organize 2-3 teams.

There are also people that are at work, asleep, or generally not on the phone when the JSON is released. This hits them hardest, and makes a complete mess of what they thought they would enjoy.

So, by giving us enough time to figure it all out, and get our game faces on, everything runs more smoothly, and that means more rewards for us, more profit for you.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 8:24 am

Even better, a facebook post 24 hours early with the details of the start time of the event and the reward merc details.

Though that sounds way too professional for this game....
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 8:44 am

I totally agree. They should advertise it in game 24 hours ahead of time too. I don't know why they don't do this. They would rope in some people who don't play FF every day who might like the look of the rewards and they would give the veteran players time to prepare times and stock up on res, which would include res bought right from the store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 10:57 am

Dan not many people have facebook linked with FF, but since we mine JSON anyway this would be very easy for them to do, and mostly effortless.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 11:01 am

I like this idea. The key to winning is being prepared.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 3:31 pm

Yeah. I don't understand why every event has to be a surprise. Why not let us know in advance so we can make preparations. Even the in game info is lacking once the event starts.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event EmptyJuly 27th 2013, 4:28 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: release JSON data 24 hours before the event   release JSON data 24 hours before the event Empty

Back to top Go down

release JSON data 24 hours before the event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: