Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs Empty
PostSubject: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:09 pm

I'd like to see positive (in green maybe) and negative numerical values (in red) displayed beneath the characters when they are buffed or debuffed during battles.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:51 pm

that would be way too cool for Dakota to add that kind of functionality!!! they only do things that annoy or detract from fun.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 6:57 pm

Great idea! It would make comparing buffers much easier. The less math I have to do, the better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 8:43 pm

I would do one-time flashes tho, to keep it more organised, it would make a big mess with 4 buffs
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 23rd 2013, 11:26 pm

U can see stats by tapping each merc before starting battle. Buffed stats will show if buffer procs
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 9:03 pm

JoDaHo74 wrote:
U can see stats by tapping each merc before starting battle. Buffed stats will show if buffer procs

So you can tell if your buffer will proc before the match starts by checking the stats? If it isn't going to buff can you manually force-quit the game and save your ammo or is it already consumed at that point?
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 10:29 pm

Used to work that way. But back button doesn't force quit pop-up anymore. Have not tried force stop app...fear neywork errors and pvp win streak lost...give it a try.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 24th 2013, 11:39 pm

I just confirmed that force quitting the app before you press the attack button does not consume ammo or reset your PVP timer or win streak. Also, I don't use an external app. I just click the home button, then hold the home button down to bring up a list of recently used apps, then I swipe FF off the list and it manually quits the game.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 12:10 am

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs   Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Show in-battle numerical values for buffs and debuffs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: