Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)

Go down 
+5
hatchetrizer
Edwardgrc2
paintballer58
aceslifebegins
Mekkai
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 1:20 am

hey everybody, I'm painfully new here as I was invited by hatchetrizer just yesterday. He's a close friend and told me that he's shooting to be #1 in the rankings, so if anybody has any tips so I can give him some real competition, hit me up. ^_~
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 1:30 am

First off let me say welcome.

Now as far as hatch and being competitive with him?

lol when you find out let me know or look at what he has and now you know what you need. I have none of those yet but the hunt is fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 1:36 am

lol ill just say he does odin justice, i never rly considered odin a pvp merc but he pulled it off with finesse
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 1:40 am

Welcome aboard . What Hatchetrizer has anybody can get.Smile Even you Ace, you just have to be patient. I really wasn't interested in Lethals until Mac and Telepath came out. So i build a good team. See my collection. Almost all the Epics that i had were 8 in1 200 crystals. Traded all of them for resources to buy my Ls.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 1:51 am

Yeah i have a lot of pope's and blah on patience lol

On a side note i love Odin, just a lil homo haha

Back on topic, yes everything is reachable. Mekkai i dont know what squad you are running but if i can help i will.
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:20 am

I'm still learning characters names, but I thank you all for the support. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:33 am

Lol! Glad to see u finally got in the forums. (For some reason he had a 1 day delay to be accepted) maybe i did too when I came in.. I really don't remember ;-)
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:38 am

On a side note. I have a good starter set I've put 2gether & I'll hook u up with today. If u have any questions, these members will all gladly help ! Almost everyone in this forum is awesome. They've helped me sooo much! I wouldn't be into this game like I am without each of them. I'm certain they will do the same for you bro.
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:46 am

Awesome, thanks man. I think 14 is my unlucky number... everything I get a 14 kill streak, I get slaughtered by a lv 16 or something stupid... Lol how do I get ammo? Or rather, mobacoins?
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 10:47 am

everytime* (sweet autocorrect) :\
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:13 am

You can get mobacoins through offers to add new games to your device or you can buy them.
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:18 am

ah, I knew there was a way to get them for free. ( though I think you should get 1 every battle you win and lose 2 everytime you lose a battle) lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:29 am

Shhhh dude i would be in the hole lol
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 11:30 am

lmao...1 up or 1 down then.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 12:39 pm

Welcome to the forum! You're getting to 14 streaks much quicker than I did when I was new, I was happy with 9 streaks back then. Post your team, we're all curious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 2:46 pm

I've only been playing 2 days so please be gentle on the judging.
Devious Cyborg Lv 25, Sneakie Lv 37, Crdnl Dual-Gunner Lv41, Mac Boomstick Lv 21, Master Sergeanteer Lv 9, and Blaster Lv 8...I have a lot to learn and a LOT of leveling to do.
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 2:48 pm

and only I'm a Lv 21 :\
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:35 pm

I came in on the Auto Turret reward event. Got two lucky UM from pacts and ranked top 100 first event with 3 man crew. PVP natural regen 3 man group from level 9-130 was a ton of fun
Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 3:38 pm

Lol... still learning the lingo.
Back to top Go down
hatchetrizer
Rare
Rare

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 4:25 pm

@paint. Thanks bud. But the real credit goes out to everyone that gave me advise on how to run my crew & helped put my pieces together. (Thx strap, nick, ace, H & many more) I love this community. Fun place to spend my work days lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 4:56 pm

Hatch i agree totally man
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 20th 2013, 5:05 pm

Mekkai wrote:
Lol... still learning the lingo.

Welcome to the forum!

My advice? Go through this page and pick the skills you want in your squad, rather than learning mercs.

http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Skills

There are certain skills for PVP that you will want (hit all enemies, buffs, debuffs) and then skills you will want for a raid team (multi-hitters a.k.a. random hits, buffers, etc.). From there, you will want to decide which offensive stat you want to utilize for your teams (i.e. make an entire team that depends on ATK, WIS, or AGI, or sometimes a hybrid of two).

It'll take some time to build a good team, but you can have a lot of fun in the process. And we're all here to answer questions, so don't be shy.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Mekkai
Common
Common
Mekkai

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyJuly 21st 2013, 1:21 am

Thanks ryback! Quite possibly the most informative and helpful forum post I've seen since my noob days on Everquest. I'll take it and utilize every word my friend. =D
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 6:55 pm

Mekkai, welcome. In addition to all the sage advice above, hook up with us for the various events (Tower, PVP, Raid), as having solid allies going for a similar goal means free ally points.

I sent you an ally request in the game and dropped your name to the Team Fug Bug leaders, so you should start getting more warm fuzzies from the gang very soon.

If you are looking for mercs, parts, advice, and more, just reach out to one of us, or post to the board. For example if you are relying on the Sneakie merc, I've got a better healer I can send your way to start.

Carpe Diem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)   こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!) Empty

Back to top Go down

こえにちは! ^_^ (Hey!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Social Frontier :: Cardinal Enclave-
Jump to: